How to build a bath house without breaking the bank
You have a bath.
You have your shower.
You wash your clothes.
You brush your teeth.
But you don’t have your bathtub.
What if you could?
You could get your bath on a trailer and sell it to your friends for pennies an hour?
How about your backyard?
What about a trailer home that you can sell for a few bucks an hour and rent to your neighbors for a couple months?
That’s what we have in our backyard in a trailer house called the Bath House.
We call it the Baby Bath.
It’s a 2,400 square foot home with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and 1 full bath, and we can get that for $1,200 per month.
The price includes utilities, all the plumbing, and a well that can handle a 1,500-gallon tank.
What you’ll need to build the baby bath: You’ll need a trailer to get the house up and running.
We built this trailer for $5,000, which means you’ll have to buy all the stuff that goes into a house like a roof, foundations, and all the rest.
But we’ve also included a few things to get you started: 1) A well to flush the water and heat the house for the whole month.
You’ll need one that can hold a 1.5 gal tank of water and a 30 gallon tank of hot water.
You’ll also need a tank heater that can run at 6,000 volts.
2) An electric heat pump to heat your water for the week.
3) A refrigerator to store your food.
4) A wood stove and a gas grill to heat up your kitchen.
5) A sink to catch the water when you rinse your clothes and wash your dishes.
You’ll also want to have a fire starter to make the water flow and a fire extinguisher to make sure there are no flames in the house.
6) A light and a propane tank for the stove and to power your home.
7) A stove to make cooking, and the necessary supplies.
8) A dryer for cleaning, and any other things you might need.
9) A grill that can cook food on, and even cook meat in it. 10) A TV that can play a lot of TV shows.
We love our Baths.
There are tons of things to buy.
If you’d like to learn more about the Newborn Bath, check out the How to Build a Baby Bath video.
For more info about the baby bath, check the Build a Baby Home for a Living video series or The Home that Was built by a Baby Boat.